The website intersexrights.org (hereinafter: the website) is owned and operated by the NNID Foundation, the Dutch organisation for sex diversity, further referred to as the NNID or ‘the Foundation’. Read the contact page for information on how to contact NNID Foundation.
2. Logging and processing of data: NNID will only use your data, to the extent that you already provide it, for communication between NNID and you. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
3. Comments: As far as it is possible to comment on articles, these will be logged on Facebook.com. NNID has no influence on what happens to your data there. If you object, you can also send your comments to Miriam van der Have (email@example.com). Relevant comments will be posted with the Facebook account of NNID, where only your first name will be mentioned. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
6. External links and embedded content: NNID is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of websites referred to through external links. Websites published under the responsibility of the Foundation are excluded from this rule. The fact that a website is referred to does not mean that NNID agrees with the information on that website. Nor is it intended as a recommendation for services and products that may be offered on the website to which is linked.
- Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
- Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our plugin or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
- For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
- On our pages, plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site with your SoundCloud account, please log out of your SoundCloud account.
7. Changes: NNID reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
8. Access to your information: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Requests or complaints about privacy can be directed to: NNID Foundation for the attention of Saskia de Jong (firstname.lastname@example.org).